Fall is in the air and the leaves are starting to change, so get out and take advantage of it this weekend! There are tons of great activities going on all over the city so if you don’t have plans, make sure to check out these events
- On Saturday, October 25 from 4-7pm there will be a Fall Festival at Pritchard Memorial Baptist Church in Southend. The Festival will have food trucks, live music, carnival games, bounce houses, trunk or treat and an appearance by the Charlotte Knights mascot, Homer!
- The Ebenezer United Methodist Church Fall Festival, in Belmont, is also on Saturday from 5:30-7pm with live music, Trunk or treat, food, games, giant slide, bounce house, hayrides and more!
- The Fall Arts and Crafts Festival, sponsored by Small Hands Big Art will be Saturday from 11-2pm at Small Hands Big Art off of Ardrey Kell Road. The event is free and open to the public and offers a variety of free fall art projects.
- Saturday and Sunday at Birkdale Village patrons can catch the 4th Annual Greater Charlotte Fine Art Festival where you can see and purchase a variety of handmade goods created by artisans from all across America. A variety of styles will be shown including painting, photography, sculpture, metalwork, digital art, jewelry, glass, ceramics, and woodworking. The event is Saturday and Sunday from 10am-5pm so make sure to head up to the Lake Norman area to check it out!
- Planning a wedding? This Sunday in Mooresville you can drop in at the Southern Flair Bridal Affair to check out tons of great local vendors for your big day. The event is free to attend but you must pre-register to be entered into the raffle for a chance to win your venue for free!
Still not sure what you’re planning for the weekend? Check out our post about the Renaissance Festival, now through November 23 OR our list of Fall Festivals, Haunted Houses and activities from previous blog posts!