Helen Adams Realty believes that excellence is achieved through continuous education and training. Our firm offers comprehensive and ongoing training for entry level, intermediate and advanced education.
What is the Ninja® Selling system?
Ninja Selling is a sales system developed by Larry Kendall and “The Group, Inc., Real Estate Associates,” in Colorado and is taught nationwide. The system is based on a philosophy of building relationships, listening to the customer, and helping them achieve their goals. It is less about selling and more about helping people buy.
The name “Ninja” Selling was derived because one of “The Group” associates was nicknamed “The Ninja” by the staff in his office. He had great sales volumes, great customer satisfaction and referrals and yet seemed to have a life outside of his career. He had by far the highest income per hour of any salesperson in the company. Larry Kendall began documenting the sales systems used by the original Ninja and other top sales people at The Group. Ninja Selling is the result.
Ninja Selling is based on a belief in abundance and the power of focused energy and synergy with others. The symbol used for Ninja Selling is the Japanese symbol for “Ki” or the universal energy (spirit) that connects all things. Ninja Selling is based in the philosophy of the non-violent martial art, Aikido – the way of harmonizing energies.
1. Increase your income per hour.
2. Increase your customer satisfaction.
3. Improve the quality of your life.
Our Management Team which includes: Brokers in Charge, our COO, our Controller, our Relocation Directors, our Marketing Director, and our President, Jeff Adams, teaches our lineup of training classes. Here's an outline of our schedule, taught on an rolling 8 week cycle.
A. Database creation and customizing.
B. Office 101: How to utilize the company’s facilities and services.
C. Marketing Checklist: website resume page, business & announcement cards, etc.
D. Technology Set Up: meet with our IT department to configure laptop, phone, etc.
E. Fusion & Ethics Class: join the CRRA and take the mandatory MLS training classes.
F. Ninja Overview Class: an overview of the Ninja Selling program and philosophy.
1. What is Ninja Selling?
2. Are you running your business as a business?
3. Ninja systems and unique principals.
4. The “On-Purpose REALTOR”.
5. The laws of time management: PIE time.
A. Working with Buyers
1. Buyer Agency, the buyer process, laws and the Offer to Purchase contract.
2. The Buyer Presentation: how to work with buyers and generate buyer customers.
3. The Appraisal process, home inspections and repairs.
4. How to effectively negotiate an Offer to Purchase and repairs.
5. Working with Buyers webinars taught by Ninja founder, Larry Kendall.
B. Working with Sellers
1. The Listing Agreement, contracts, disclosures and addendums.
2. The Pre-Listing & Listing Presentation: how to work with sellers and generate referrals.
3. Best Pricing Strategies: how to accurately price your listings in today’s market.
4. Helen Adams Realty’s “15 Step Premium Marketing Plan”.
4. Utilizing Technology to effectively market your listings.
5. Working with Sellers webinars taught by Ninja founder, Larry Kendall.
C. Business Planning and Systems
1. Mission statement and market focus.
2. Goal setting, income and expense statements, weekly agenda.
3. A Ninja’s guide towards becoming a Master REALTOR.
A. Quality Service Certification Program
1. Minimum performance standards.
2. Distinctive customer service and accountability.
B. Accounting Guidelines for treating your business as a business
1. Record keeping for the NC Real Estate Commission.
2. Record keeping for Tax purposes.
3. Record keeping for Helen Adams Realty.
C. Relocation Training
1. The third party referral process.
2. Incoming Broker to Broker referral process.
3. Outbound referral program.
4. Internet leads and the Helen Adams Realty “E-team”.
5. Corporate business development and agent services.
D. Utilizing Our Services to Market Yourself and Your Listings
1. Learn how our marketing and technology staff and products allow you to market yourself and your listings
E. Tech Talks
1. Contact and file management and organization.
2. Microsoft Outlook: calendar management, scheduling events, tasks and reminders, calendar sharing, meeting
notifications, time management techniques.
F. What the Commission Says
This class will review the most common causes of disciplinary actions taken by the Real Estate Commission and how to avoid these mistakes. We will review and discuss actual case studies and the rationale behind the Real Estate Commission’s decisions in each case.
A rookie agent is assigned to a seasoned agent as he/she engages in his/her real estate practice. This program involves completion or participation in the following events: buyer tours, listing presentations and listing agreement contracts, home inspection meetings, MLS entry, contract negotiations, HUD review, closing and settlement meetings.