From my early college days working for Princess Cruises to my career years as a Partner and CFO of an Executive Coaching & Development firm exclusively servicing Fortune 500 Executives, I have always enjoyed working with people. I am an active listener and I strive to make my client's needs, wants and desires my first priority. My goal is to make your experience as smooth as possible, while providing you with the highest level of personalized service. It would be my sincere pleasure to partner with you and manage all the details of your real estate transactions.
Moving has been a way of life for me from my early childhood years. My Dad’s promotions always had us on the go. I’ve lived in seven states and overseas including Washington, Germany, Texas, Arizona, Maryland, Alaska, Minnesota, and North Carolina. Over the years I’ve lived in over twelve homes, and have custom designed and built two houses. My frequent relocations have given me insight into the real estate market and the importance of having a trusted advisor. Nothing makes me happier than to help people find what they are looking for and then to help them “feather their nest” and put down their roots.
I moved to Charlotte in 2004 for my husband’s job transfer and a “lifestyle” change. My family and I enjoy the temperate climate and the many outdoor activities Charlotte provides year-round. I’ve been through the challenges of finding the “right” neighborhood, researching the best schools, finding pediatricians, nannies & babysitters, hairstylists, doctors, vets, house cleaners, and all the other services providers who help us make our house a home. I have all the contacts you need to make your transition as smooth as possible.
My family includes my husband Dean, who is the Director of Sales for Capcom, Inc. a Video Game Publisher based in San Mateo, California. I have three active children, Olivia, Sophia, and Tony. Leo is our adorable red Mini-Goldendoodle.
University of St. Thomas—St. Paul, MN
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Accounting, Communications Minor
Community Involvement & Activities
- Active member of Ballantyne Country Club (since 2005)
- Active in Interclub, Queen City and USTA Tennis leagues
- Member of St. Matthews Catholic Church
- Member of Get In Shape for Women
- Room Mom- Elon Park Elementary
- Team Mom- Community House Middle School Girls Track team
- Member of the PTA and PTO at Elon Park and Community House Middle School
- Volunteer with the Special Olympics Adaptive Tennis
- Past Chair of the Highgrove Social Committee
- BCC Rally Pink Bow Campaign Neighborhood Leader
- Served as Captain and Co-Captain of Queen City Tennis Teams
- Junior Achievement classroom volunteer
- Camp Invention Camp Parent