When working with buyers and sellers, being available for clients is a top priority. Ily has a gift for listening to clients needs and helping them achieve their goals, while exceeding expectations.
Ily seamlessly passes on her market knowledge to her clients so they can understand local real estate and market trends. With a keen focus on customer service and attention to detail, Ily is an asset to any real estate transaction.
Ily was born in South Florida and lived in central Florida before making Charlotte her home. She enjoys living in Charlotte because of the change of seasons, mild winters and the easy access to the beach, mountains and lakes. On her free time, Ily enjoys making a difference with her volunteer work for the National MS Society and participating in autocross races through the Porsche Club of America. She prides herself in living life to the fullest, having fun, being a true advisor and always having a positive attitude.
Ily is a member of the Anish Shah Team at Helen Adams Realty, along with Peggy Leo-Gallo and Anish Shah.
- 2013 Rookie Of The Year Ballantyne Office
- 2014 & 2015 Platinum Level Sales Leader
- 2014 & 2015 Listing Leader
- 2014 & 2015 Presidents Cup, Overall Company Sales Leader
- Active volunteer for the National MS Society, Greater Carolinas Chapter
- Chairperson for the National MS Society Great Gatsby Gala Silent Auction
- Member of St. Matthew Catholic Church
- Member of Piper Glen Country Club
- Member of Porsche Club of America (PCA)