I am enthusiastic about helping you with your Real Estate journey; whether it involves buying, selling, or relocation, I recognize that lives change direction and it is my purpose to make that change a positive, painless adventure for all of my clients.
I understand what it takes to relocate when I moved to Charlotte area from Michigan. I love this area and am thrilled to be able to utilize my business experience and expertise in the Real Estate market. I have been visiting Charlotte area for over seven years now and love the diversity in all the areas. I am a proud mother of my son and his family, in Fort Mill, and I am ecstatic to be living in the same area as them and am so thankful to have the opportunity to have a bigger presence in their life.
Personally, I enjoy the lake living on Lake Wylie I am on the Charlotte side of the lake. Lake living is not new to me and I would be happy to help anyone decide if it’s the right lifestyle for you. I am learning how to Paddle Board and Kayaking. When I’m not on the lake I venture into the amazing golf courses in the area. Since Michigan didn’t have mountains it’s now time to venture into that arena, I have done hiking in Crowder’s Mountain. The Eclectic areas of Dilworth, Noda and Myers Park are fun for gallery crawls and wine tasting and bring out my artistic side. I enjoy doing acrylic and oil painting.
Now let’s talk about how I can help YOU.
Why would you want to work with me as a Broker?
As an Entrepreneur I have 25 years of business experience and know the importance of being diverse, thorough, and catering to your needs. I have vast experience to be able to see unforeseen issues that might cause clogs in the process.
- I will protect your interest during negotiations, help you navigate the process, direct you to the right sources, and make you aware of all of the unknowns you might encounter along the way.
- We only get one opportunity to make a first impression; how can I help with that? My experience as a Professional Organizer, I am more than willing to share my expertise to help you make your home showcase ready.
- As a Productivity Consultant, I know better than anyone the importance of time. When it comes to any dealings with me, you will never have to worry if the transactions are being handled in an efficient manner. I understand that you are embarking on a large financial and emotional journey. If a deal is on the table, it will get handled in a very professional and timely manner. I know how to make things happen to your benefit through years of negotiating experience.
- I value your time and ask the same of my clients. To accomplish this, I look forward to building a relationship by carefully listen to your priorities and goals. I am honored to be on this journey with you to fulfill your heart’s desires. .
- The next step is to complete a simple yet thorough discovery through a needs assessment process. This is a unique service that I offer and it is a crucial tool, whether you are a seller or a buyer.
I offer all my clients who list with me an Organizational Blueprint at no cost to make your first impression a positive one.
My business background:
Time’s Up Consulting; As a Professional Organizer, Trainer and Consultant-helping get more efficient in the work place.
Neat Street Services. Inc.; I have owned and operated for 25 years as the President. We serviced clients with Residential Maid Service, Janitorial, Carpet, Windows, Tile and Floor Restoration, Organizing and Household-Property Management.
Play Get Away; I oversaw rental and investment properties.
National Association of Realtors - NAR
NC Association of Realtors - NCAR
Charlotte Regional Realtors Association – CRRA
Education and Training
Oakland Community College Associate degree
Top Gun Sales Training -Sales Coaches Corner
National Trainer in Email Efficiency & Etiquette- with Get Control
Member Current & Past
Bible study leader at Elevation Church
ATD Charlotte- Ambassador
Charlotte Chamber of Commerce
ISPI Charlotte (International Society for Performance Improvement)
MCC (Motor City Connect)
Patriot Charities - Charlotte
Super Leads Group - Charlotte
Charlotte Toastmasters International
Served on Various Boards of Directors/Committees:
ATD-Charlotte-Board of Directors
Family Literacy-Volunteer and Donor
Life Lines support group for Kensington Church-Initial Development of the group and all processes
Lake Lapeer Association-Board Member and Past President
Mott Lerner Scholarship Fund-Committee Chair for 18 years
Rochester Regional Chamber of Commerce- Ambassador
Toastmasters International-Board Member of local chapter
Taught Jr. Toastmasters Program
I look forward to discussing your interests and hobbies and getting to know you.