Helping people reach a goal, negotiating on their behalf, and saving them time and money is a wonderful process I feel honored to be a part of.
I was originally born in Volos, Greece and shortly after my family moved to the United States. After attending the University of Massachusetts, I decided to use my Economics degree to pursue an entrepreneurial field that allowed me to better understand the real estate market.
Having grown up in a real estate family, I have accumulated an impressive portfolio of real estate sales skills and industry knowledge throughout the years. Helping people reach a goal, negotiating on their behalf, and saving them time and money is a wonderful process I feel honored to be a part of. Most importantly, I love helping people make an informed decision that betters their lives. As your buyer’s agent I work hard to ensure a smooth transaction during this exciting time. Over the years I have learned the art of successfully negotiating favorable price and terms for my buyers. As your adviser, I act as your advocate to help you find the home you are looking for with the terms that are most beneficial for you.
- Winner of SFWeekly Agent of the Year 2017
- Former Managing Partner of Marker Real Estate in San Francisco, CA
- Owner of Agent [Proper] Real estate app
- Instructor for the ABCDC
- CHAPA Certified Instructor
- Nominated for Realtor of the Year (Boston, MA)
- Broker in Charge License in North Carolina
- Licensed in NC, MA, CA
- Graduate of the University of Massachusetts, President of Economics Society
- Accredited Buyer's Agent
- Member of the National Seller's Agency Council
- Charlotte Association of Realtors Member
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Local Resident of the Dilworth Neighborhood