Cara’s professional underwriting background with a top insurance company, as well as her skills in successful negotiation, proven marketing techniques and superior service, have all proven great assets to her Real Estate career.
Originally from Pennsylvania, Cara has been living in Charlotte since 1998 and selling Real Estate since 2004. She has gained a broad knowledge of all areas of the city over the years. Cara has assisted buyers and sellers in both local moves as well as relocation in and out of the Charlotte area. Currently a resident of the Mountainbrook neighborhood in South Park, Cara has lived in Dilworth, Plaza Midwood, Uptown, Myers Park and South Charlotte. She enjoys running on our beautiful streets in her free time as well as a variety of outdoor activities, yoga and volunteering in the community.
- 2014 Gold Sales Leader
- 2013 Platinum Sales Leader
- 2012 Silver Sales Leader
- 2011 Bronze Sales Leader
- 2010 Bronze Sales Leader
- 2008-2010 Active Broker-in-Charge
- 2007 Gold Sales Leader
- 2006 Platinum Sales Leader and Platinum New Construction Sales Leader
- 2005 Platinum Sales Leader
- 2004 Rookie of the Year
- Platinum and Gold Quality Service Leader - 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Five Star Agent Best in Client Satisfaction, Charlotte Magazine – 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Accreditations, Affiliations and Education:
- Licensed Broker-in-Charge 2008-2010
- Luxury Home Council
- Real Estate Buyer Agency Council (REBAC)
- CPCU – Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter
- Bucknell University – Mathematics, Bachelor of Arts
Junior League of Charlotte – Sustainer; Bucknell University Charlotte Club – President; Girls on the Run of Charlotte – Coach; Hackberry Court Homeowners Association – Board of Directors; Hospice – Chameleon’s Journey; Summit House of Charlotte – Board of Directors.