The accuracy of the Helen Adams Realty information, defined below, and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals.
- Use of the Helen Adams Realty web site and/or the Helen Adams Realty Information licensed by other companies or agents for use on their web sites ("Licensees' Web Sites") is covered by the following terms and conditions. By using the Helen Adams Realty web site and/or the Helen Adams Realty Information, you, the site visitor agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Helen Adams Realty shall not be liable under any circumstances for lost profits, lost business, loss of business reputation, or any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, whether foreseeable or not, that result in any way from your use, non-use or reliance upon the Helen Adams Realty Information, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions or deletions of files, errors or defects in the Helen Adams Realty Information, delays in operation, transmission or failure of performance. If you are dissatisfied with any Helen Adams Realty Information, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Helen Adams Realty Information. Neither Helen Adams Realty nor the information providers shall have any liability, contingent or otherwise for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or correct sequencing of the Helen Adams Realty Information or for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance upon the Helen Adams Realty Information or for interruption of any data, information, or other aspect of Helen Adams Realty web site. Neither Helen Adams Realty nor its information providers make any representations about the suitability of the Helen Adams Realty products, or services contained in Helen Adams Realty web site.
- The Helen Adams Realty Information is provided to you solely for your own informational purposes. You may not sub-license, resell, republish (including internet posting, electronic mailing, faxing, archiving in a public database, redistributing via a computer network, or in a printed form to third parties), reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, broadcast, commercially exploit, or circulate the Helen Adams Realty Information without the express written consent of Helen Adams Realty. Nor may you use the Helen Adams Realty Information for any unlawful purpose.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Helen Adams Realty its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, agents, representatives, employees, successors and assigns for, from and against any and all liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees), related to any violation of the terms and conditions by you or authorized users of your account.
- If any portion of the terms and conditions is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable laws as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Helen Adams Realty's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of the terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of the terms and conditions.
- Helen Adams Realty reserves the right in its sole discretion to change, modify, add or remove these terms and conditions in whole or in part and at any time.
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues (17 USC § 512 et seq.)
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our agent by providing the following information:
a. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site;
b. Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located so that the copyright agent can locate it;
c. Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
d. A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf in this situation.
Upon obtaining such knowledge we will act expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material. Please be aware that there are substantial penalties for false claims.
If a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter notification to our agent. A valid counter notification is a written communication that incorporates the following elements:
a. A physical or electronic signature of the poster;
b. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
c. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
d. Your name, address, and telephone number; a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found; and that you will accept service of process from the complainant.
Notices of the foregoing copyright issues should be sent as follows:
Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc
1201 Greenwood Cliff, Suite 200
Charlotte, NC 28204
Attention: DMCA Designated Agent
If you give notice of copyright infringement by e-mail, an agent may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
This information should not be construed as legal advice. We recommend you seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification. For further information about the DMCA, please visit the website of the United States Copyright Office at: http://www.copyright.gov/onlinesp.